By Miranda Carter
Every sentence has a verb, or a word used to describe an action. It is important for English speakers to be able to identify verbs so that they can speak properly. Can you identify a verb? Great! If not, maybe you have time to do a little review?
Can you identify the correct verb form to complete a sentence? Test your knowledge with this quiz, which you can do online here.
1. All of the basketball players are good at ____________.
2. I have never ____________ to California.
3. She never thought she’d ____________ enough time to take a vacation.
4. Jenny’s stove isn’t working, so the rice isn’t ____________.
5. Maybe if you try ____________ the water, the sink will drain.
6. She always ____________ her nails.
7. Make sure you have enough energy before you try ____________ down that hill.
8. Before he could ask where she was ____________, the mysterious lady was already ____________.
9. At the conference, the teacher told parents what students ____________ last month and what they ____________ earlier that day.
10. Never forget to ____________ your face after you ____________ your teeth.
Did you like this quiz? Why not order some more?