This video steals just a few minutes of your time to teach you tags. Here are some examples:
You do, don’t you? Yes, I do.
You are, aren’t you? Yes, I am.
When do you use do and when am? Find out in the video.
– The beach is straight ahead, __________?
– Yes, it is. Blue Bay Beach is only five minutes away.
– Great. There’s a pier where you can rent a boat, __________?
– Yes, there is.
– Thanks. Do you know how much it costs?
– No, sorry, ____________.
– Thanks anyway.
– This yoga class is great, ____________?
– Yes, ____________. I love the teacher, _____________?
– Yes, I do too. She also has a class on Wednesday evening.
– Really? And is it just as good as this one?
– Sure, ____________. You’re coming this Wednesday, _________?
– No, ________, I have my drama class then.
– Well, see you next week.
– Can you meet me at 3 Monday afternoon?
– Sorry, ___________. How about 4 o’clock? Does that work for you?
– Yes, ___________. Do you want to meet in my room?
– I’d rather meet in my room, because it’s bigger. You don’t mind, ___________?
– No, ____________. Is Vince coming to the meeting too?
– Yes, ___________. That’s why we need the bigger room.